Thursday, June 16, 2011

One Step Forward...

Hello world. It's me, taking my first real step out to say hello.
Today I submitted my first novel. Yikes. Talk about throwing myself off a cliff and not knowing what the heck is waiting for you. If I think about it too long, I get a bit dizzy in the head and start to wonder what I was thinking when I sent that email off.

But then I calm down, realize that eventually I had to take that first step and regardless of what happens, at least I've tried.

So this blog is a record of my writing, and (more often than not), an outlet for things I want to say but really have no one to say them to. I'm working on that. I'm sure if I had a few more moments, I could better explain what I mean but I don't and if I want this to work, then I need to start small.

So give me time, bear with me, and I promise, it will all be worth it in the end.

Whenever possible, write dirty.

K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment